Kyocera 6in Ceramic Chef's Knife, Wood Handle
Kyocera 6 inch Ceramic Chef's Knife, Wood Handle (Santoku)
Kyocera Classic White 6in Ceramic Chef's Knife with Wood Handle holds an edge without sharpening, it's very comfortable and easy to use. The ultra sharp ceramic blade cuts with precision and accuracy every time maintaining a razor-sharp edge for many years. Perfect for slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing meats, garlic, carrots, onions, celery, fruits and more. Kyocera Ceramic knives are made of an advanced, high-tech ceramic, second in hardness only to diamond. Ceramic will never rust and its hardness translates into a rock-like-edge that will not roll like steel blades. The razor sharp ceramic blade retains its original sharpness 10 times longer than steel knives. Kyocera scores very high in sharpness, quality, workmanship, material and warranty.
Ceramic Knives are a healthy alternative for Chefs and Gourmet Cooks.
6-in. Ceramic Chef's Knife
- 50% harder than steel, close to diamond in hardness; won't brown fruits and vegetables.
- Features an advanced ceramic blade for the ultimate cutting experience.
- Diamond ground blade; triple riveted durable laminated pakka wood handle.
- Use for peeling, cutting, and shaping fruits and vegetables.
- Made in Japan; five year limited warranty.
Ideas Etcetera Offers FREE Shipping on Orders over $75.00* within the 48 contiguous United States
IdeasEtcetera.com Ofrece Envio GRATIS en ordenes sobre los $75.00*
disponible solamente en los 48 Estados Unidos contiguos